Join us at Uptown Espresso, 500 Westlake Ave. N. (and Republican), on Sunday morning for a discussion of what events our chapter should organize this fall and winter.
Meeting starts at 10:30 a.m. and should wrap up by noon. If you have any questions, email Sanjay at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And please VOTE in our online polls, which close this weekend. In case you don’t get a chance to cast your vote, here’s the question:
Which of the following programs would you be MOST interested in seeing the AAJA Seattle chapter sponsor before the end of 2008?
- Book reading and reception with an author
- Multimedia skills workshop (video/audio/blogs)
- Plan B workshop (for those laid off or seeking career counseling)
- Networking event (i.e. happy hour, Sunday brunch)
- Other (please send idea to email@example.com)
To vote, please visit our Yahoo! Groups Poll page.