Tonight’s Social Media One-Night Stand with Sree Sreenivasan event has been moved from the Seattle Times to the Lyceum (former auditorium) in the Husky Union Building (HUB) at the University of Washington.
AAJA Seattle is teaming up with the University of Washington Communication Leadership program, the Seattle Times and theSPJ Western Washington to host a Social Media One-Night Stand with Sree Sreenivasan, Columbia University’s chief digital officer and CNET News blogger.
UPDATE: TICKETS ARE BACK ON SALE! TO PURCHASE YOURS, CLICK HERE.
We’re excited to help bring this event to Seattle.
Topics Sreenivasan will be discussing include:
- How to deepen your connection with your audience via social media
- New tools you must absolutely know and use
- How to build your personal brand
- How to find, on deadline, specific types of people you need for work
- The best ways to increase your followers, fans, and connections
- How to get the “right” followers, fans, and connections
- Metrics: why you need to understand them and how you can do just that
- Sustainable social media — how to keep from drowning in information and make time to participate efficiently
He is one of AdAge’s 25 media people to follow on Twitter and one of Poynter’s 35 most influential people in social media. For more on Sreenivasan, click here.
Lyceum (former auditorium) in the Husky Union Building (HUB) at the University of Washington.